Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yep, more pics...

---

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.”

~ Ronald Reagan
---

Still a bit tongue tied... although it is nice when I see others thinking like me. My fellow western Oregon rural blogger, Rain, over at Rainy Day Thoughts posted a nice bit on Sex and Old Age. Youngsters may not want to know that mom and dad -- or grampa and gramma -- are still... ummm... doing it, but Rain's is a thoughtful, musing post.

Anyway, nothing today but a few more photos. Again, just a random collection from my files. I hope you like them.
















---

“Humanity needs practical men, who get the most out of their work, and, without forgetting the general good, safeguard their own interests. But humanity also needs dreamers, for whom the disinterested development of an enterprise is so captivating that it becomes impossible for them to devote their care to their own material profit.”

~ Marie Curie

===

No comments: