Thursday, October 7, 2010

2011 Oregon Calendars!

---

“Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation ... even so does inaction sap the vigour of the mind.”

- Leonardo da Vinci
---



---

I needed some time away from the blog. I hope you all can grant a bit of slack for my prolonged absence. Things being what they are I spent my summer working my ass off trying to play catch-up. Hah... so much for that idea!

I'm currently working on some photos and a blog about a road trip out to Oregon's wonderful Warner Basin. I won't be too long in getting that posted. Promise...

So as you can see from the title of today's blogpost I've put together a couple of new calendars for the coming year. They're running right around $25, just like last year's. I'm extremely happy with them and hope to put together one or two more here in the next cuppla weeks.

Both calendars are Oregon themed, naturally...

Allan Erickson's 2011 Oregon Calendars



Remember, when you purchase items like this you keep alive artists' dreams. So always when you can support the artists, support the arts.

And... as always I appreciate you dropping in for a cup o' joe and a donut. Until next time, Kay sh'nuk sh'mah.

Oh... as a bit of a tease, here's the shot I (unconsciously) went out to the desert to get:



---

“Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art”

- Leonardo da Vinci

---