Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shooting Holes in the Sky...

~~~

“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, the providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.”

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
~~~

...continuing on from last post while remaining cryptic in my descriptions I can only say I have suddenly been blessed with an ample amount of time to work on my photgraphy and writing...

So, I'm going to start 2 or 3 new blogs. The first one is created - Shooting Holes in the Sky. This will be my first book. In digital form. Some pages are ready but it will be a work in progress and will finish when complete. It may end up 50 pages or so... or 300. Each post will be a page.

And, considering it will be a book in blog form I'm gonna have to decide if it will be a blook or a bloog. Let me know which... anyway... here it is, the official unveiling of Shooting Holes in the Sky...



Let me know what you think. If it actually generates any interest I may try some self publishing of a hardcover.

The other two blogs will serve dual purpose in segregating different aspects of the Morning Donut. One of the blogs will be my online portfolio, pretty much images only, where I can send interested clients. The blog will feature all the different aspects of what I do, portraits and weddings, action and events, landscapes/flora/fauna/nature and my architectural/commercial/agri-industrial work.

Hopefully a few of you out there may know some photo editors, photo agents... or folks wanting a quality photographer's services.

The other blog will be an assembly of Opal Creek and Pablo related writing and images.

I'll add links somewhere in the left hand column, as they develop. New blogs coming from Google's blogger, of course.
~~~

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”

~ Mahatma Gandhi

~~~

No comments: